Welcome back to Episode 9 of the books boys podcast! We tried so hard to keep it concise this time as we had alot of books to cover! TheDean! & PJ have both done alot of reading this month, and have also both taken the time to read something for mental wellbeing and mindfulness.
Then the fantastic author Leah Holbrook Sackett (leaholbrooksackett.com) calls in to chat about her novella Raising St. Elisabeth, and her short stories.
Remember you can get our show early, plus all our bonus shows (Play boys, caper captains, film fellows, and more!) at patreon.com/booksboys Get it, buy it, books!
From 3rd July, you can also find our new albums The Dozen Most Listenable and A Decade Of Friendship on Spotify and other music stores
Books discussed include:
- A Monk's Guide To Happiness (Gelong Thubten, 2019)
- Persuasion (Jane Austen, 1818)
- Madame Bovary (Gustave Flaubert, 1856)
- Trafalgar (Benito Pérez Galdós, 1873)
- Raising St Elisabeth (Leah Holbrook Sackett, 2021)
- The Vanished Man (Jeffrey Deaver, 2003)
- Tao Te Ching (Lao Tzu)
- Momo (Michael Ende, 1973)
use referral code ALCI