As always, we discuss the latest books we've been reading, and give some book recommendations. We also get a surprise call-in by musician/artist/writer Kyron Bourke! (check him out on Spotify)
Books discussed include:
- Keep The Aspidistra Flying (George Orwell, 1936)
- Gulliver's Travels (Jonathon Swift, 1726)
- One Little Mistake (Emma Curtis, 2017)
- Magpie Murders (Anthony Horowitz, 2016)
- Nuns And Soldiers (Iris Murdoch, 1980)
- Midnight's Children (Salman Rushdie, 1981 )
- The Kin (Peter Dickinson, 2003)
Amazon links to all books recommended on booksboys.com, plus get yourself a free audiobook on us at audibletrial.com/booksboys
DOWNLOAD and tell your friends!
Tell us what you're reading and win a mystery book!